I freakin’ love John Daly. Guy walks around like it’s actually acceptable to look like he does, to dress like he does, to act like he does… he just does…and he doesn’t care what you think about it. Sad he didn’t pull away with the win at the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines yesterday. It would’ve been a nice feather in his cap after his 2004 victory there. If you know anything about John Daly and his game, you know NOT to take pictures of him while he’s swinging. Some chick did that to him at the 2007 Honda Classic. He stopped mid-swing and jacked himself. “It’s just ruined my career; I’m not going to lie about it,” Daly said. “When you separate a shoulder and two fractures in a rib and a torn cartilage in one snapshot, it’s been tough. It’s caused a lot of hip problems and it changed my swing.” Safe to say I snapped these photos above while he was putting prior to teeing off on Saturday. Crisis averted. I was, however, so impressed with his ridiculous getup, I was almost speechless, them BAM, I saw his girlfriend cruising around wearing matching fabric Daisy Dukes. Classic. Cheers to you, John Daly. I think I’ll go throw back a John Daly in your honor.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5