Listen, I don’t know crap about cars, and certainly not classic cars. However, while en route to Cups LJ to get some cupcakes in downtown La Jolla this morning… I saw that a ton of awesome old cars all pimped out were parked on Girard causing gobs of traffic. So, I figured I’d snap some pictures with my Droid and throw them up in no particular order… because even if you don’t know anything about them… they are cool to look at when they’re old and shiny. So, here are some cars. Oh, and if you’re thinking of posting a comment explaining something about one of the cars… don’t, because I don’t care. Cheers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5