No, not that L.T. No, not that L.T. either. Our buddy L.T. turns 30 years old today and since he’s an avid reader of the site, we figured we’d give him a shoutout on his special day. He cheers for his hometown Padres and Chargers, but his real fanhood lies with the Philadelphia Phillies, the Miami Dolphins, and the Philadelphia Flyers (they’re a hockey team). So, a very Happy Birthday to him… and just so people don’t think the only thing he cares about are sports…here’s a picture of his favorite animal too. Bottoms up, L.T!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5