Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5
Category Archives: Doppelganger Time
Earlier this week, SI Vault tweeted a picture of a very young Joakim Noah. When I clicked on the link, I immediately thought they mislabeled it. I wasn’t alone, our buddy Larry Brown thought at first glance it was a girl. So … Continue reading
Jose Bautista is crushing the ball. Jose Bautista hit 3 home runs on Sunday. Jose Bautista is leading all of Major League Baseball in home runs. Jose Bautista is batting .415 with 13 homers and 21 RBIs in his last … Continue reading
It’s Doppelganger time. Ok, this one’s better. Spot on. Kansas State coach Frank Martin is Bullet Tooth Tony. A little ‘six degrees of separation’ side note: As most of our readers know, Bullet Tooth Tony is Vinnie Jones’ character in … Continue reading
March Madness is my favorite time of year for doppelgangers. It’s Doppelganger Time! This one’s not even that great. Clemson’s Bryan Narcisse looks like the Lakers’ James Worthy only because of the goggles. Frick, the goggles aren’t even the same … Continue reading