Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5
Category Archives: Golf
This actually isn’t funny at all. It’s kinda dumb. The idea of it is funny though. I wish Tiger did take his hiring to craigslist. Oh, and if you thought this was real… enjoy the short yellow bus for the … Continue reading
42 years old. 20th attempt at the British Open. Love that Darren Clarke pulled off this victory. Love even more that he ditched the customary water bottle sponsor on the podium and crushed a Guinness instead. When asked what would … Continue reading
I’m back, suckas. Anyone care to give the Showman any grades for running shop while I was gone? It’s been 10 days since my Pass the Poi, Mahalo post, and he’s done 4.5 posts. 4.5 solid posts, I might add. … Continue reading
Golf.com – BETHESDA, Md. — Rory McIlroy went into the final round of the 111th U.S. Open with an eight-stroke lead over Y.E. Yang, turning Sunday’s final round into less of a competition than a victory parade. But even his … Continue reading
Awhile ago my buddy Toother turned me on to a couple of videos of Ben Crane that had been floating around the internet. For those of you who don’t know, Ben Crane is a PGA Tour golfer who is known throughout … Continue reading