Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5
Tag Archives: Drew Brees
Fox – A source told FOXSports.com that the Saints have reached agreement on a contract with free-agent running back Darren Sproles. The San Diego Union-Tribune and NFL Network both reported the terms as four years, with $6 million guaranteed. Sproles, … Continue reading
Let me just make something clear… I’m a diehard Chargers fan. I would take Philip Rivers or Drew Brees as my quarterback over any QB in the league. Yes, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady fans have a legitimate argument that … Continue reading