Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5
Tag Archives: Rays
Listen, I don’t have any problems admitting that I have a tiny little man crush on Darren Rovell of CNBC’s Sports Biz. The first non athlete to ever be a LobShots Man Crush. He’s hands down my favorite person to … Continue reading
I love Evan Longoria. Saw him on ESPN tonight for the Rays/Sox game. Loved him ever since he called out BJ Upton for dragging on the field last year. I also thought that Spidermanesque commercial/promo thing he did was awesome. … Continue reading
There’s gotta be a special place reserved in hell for wife beaters, right? Willy Aybar, formerly of the Rays, Dodgers, and Braves (not to be confused with his brother, Erick Aybar, who plays for the Angels) has been charged for … Continue reading