Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brock Lesnar Just Killing It… And by “It” I Mean Rodents
- Roger Goodell Hates Terrelle Pryor
- The San Diego Union-Tribune is Peddling Softcore-Porn
- No Way Shawne Merriman is Still on Steroids, Right?
- Insane Video: China Goes all WWF on Georgetown’s Basketball Team
- Former “Price is Right” Model to Race NASCAR. Yes!
- The Situation with Abercrombie and Fitch
- U of Miami – The New Logo
- Man Crush of the Week: Jim Thome
- Poor Old Guy…
- Amazing Names
- College Football
- Doppelganger Time
- Kook of the Week
- Man Crush of the Week
- March Madness
- Top 5
Tag Archives: Twins
Just felt it necessary to acknowledge Thome and his accomplishment. Hitting 600 home runs is not an easy task. I love that he hit 599 and 600 in back-to-back at bats, which has never been done before. He’s now part … Continue reading
You sir, are my Man Crush of the Week. Minnesota Twins pitcher Francisco Liriano threw the first no-hitter of the 2011 Major League Baseball season. A few things are awesome about this. He had a 9.13 ERA going into the … Continue reading